An Evening with Trez Hombrez
“Hoodoo Voodoo Boogie Chili” -
- 5 good pounds of Blues, well hung
- 800 grams of Guitar Riffs, extra hot
- 10 ounces Texas Shuffle, bone-dry
- And a whole lotta fat ’n greasy bass
- Add fine filets from the hits of ZZ TOP, gently dodged by synchronous swaying guitar necks.
- Cook it all together for 2 1/2 hours over a hot flame and ignore the screaming of the damned.
- Serve with a fresh draft cerveza out of a longhorn and a loosely rolled Bull Durham
– there ya go: A recipe for an unforgettable evening with blues, beards & boogie –
An evening with TREZ HOMBREZ!
See y‘all on the way down to the Mexican border!